Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Bernard Edmund of Diamond, Soufriere, as a result of an incident which occurred on Wednesday May 23, 2018, about 3:00 p.m. at Diamond, Soufriere.
Bernard Edmund, a fifty-seven (57) year old sustained injuries about the body as a result of an altercation with a known individual. Bernard Edmund was conveyed to the Estang Wellness Centre via ambulance and was later pronounced dead by a medical practioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Thursday, May 24, 2018.
One individual is currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
This was the eleventh (11) recorded homicide for the year 2018.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the bereaved family and friends.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM