Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Bernard Edmund of Diamond, Soufriere, as a result of an incident which occurred on Wednesday May 23, 2018, about 3:00 p.m. at Diamond, Soufriere.
Bernard Edmund, a fifty-seven (57) year old sustained injuries about the body as a result of an altercation with a known individual. Bernard Edmund was conveyed to the Estang Wellness Centre via ambulance and was later pronounced dead by a medical practioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Thursday, May 24, 2018.
One individual is currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
This was the eleventh (11) recorded homicide for the year 2018.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the bereaved family and friends.
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM
- 16-year-old among victims of Dominica plane crash February 17, 2020 6:31 PM
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020 2:08 PM
- Items found in sea as Dominica plane crash rescue mission continues February 17, 2020 10:37 AM
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM