Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Anna Cecilia Mitchell of Flambouyant Crescent, Cap Estate, Gros Islet.
Officers attached to the Gros Islet Police Station were summoned to a residence at Cap Estate, about 4:10 p.m. on Tuesday, June 12, 2018.
On arrival the body of Anna Mitchell was discovered along her driveway and appeared to be lifeless. Medical assistance was sought and she was pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date. This is the sixteenth recorded homicide for the year 2018.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools