Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Monday December 10, 2018 about 10:00 p.m. officers attached to the Criminal Investigation Department in Castries responded to a report of a shooting at Bois Patat, Castries.
Nadia Wells and a male were the occupants of a motorcar, when they were approached by unknown individuals, who proceeded to discharge rounds in their direction. Nadia Wells and the male were injured during the incident and were conveyed to a medical facility.
About 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 11, 2018, Nadia Wells succumbed. A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date.
More Crime/Police Stories
- Vehicle stolen from parking lot behind CDC November 20, 2019
- Medicolegal and Forensic Symposium held in Saint Lucia November 19, 2019
- Mayor Francis unhappy over disarmament of cop by bandits November 19, 2019
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019