Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a thirty five (35) year old male resident of Vanard, Anse La Raye, namely, Kelvin Williams.
Officers attached to the Anse La Raye Police Station received a report of an unknown male lying unconscious along the side of the Marigot-Roseau High Road, about 8:00pm on Saturday 10, March, 2018.
Kelvin Williams was conveyed to the Victoria Hospital via ambulance, where on Wednesday 14, March, 2018 about 9:53 p.m. he was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Monday, March 19, 2018.
This is the fourth recorded homicide for the year 2018.
Police are seeking the assistance of the general public with information of this incident. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Major Crime Unit at 456 3754, or the nearest police station.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force would like to express condolences to the family and friends of Kelvin Williams.
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM