Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a thirty five (35) year old male resident of Vanard, Anse La Raye, namely, Kelvin Williams.
Officers attached to the Anse La Raye Police Station received a report of an unknown male lying unconscious along the side of the Marigot-Roseau High Road, about 8:00pm on Saturday 10, March, 2018.
Kelvin Williams was conveyed to the Victoria Hospital via ambulance, where on Wednesday 14, March, 2018 about 9:53 p.m. he was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Monday, March 19, 2018.
This is the fourth recorded homicide for the year 2018.
Police are seeking the assistance of the general public with information of this incident. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Major Crime Unit at 456 3754, or the nearest police station.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force would like to express condolences to the family and friends of Kelvin Williams.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM