Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a thirty five (35) year old male resident of Vanard, Anse La Raye, namely, Kelvin Williams.
Officers attached to the Anse La Raye Police Station received a report of an unknown male lying unconscious along the side of the Marigot-Roseau High Road, about 8:00pm on Saturday 10, March, 2018.
Kelvin Williams was conveyed to the Victoria Hospital via ambulance, where on Wednesday 14, March, 2018 about 9:53 p.m. he was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Monday, March 19, 2018.
This is the fourth recorded homicide for the year 2018.
Police are seeking the assistance of the general public with information of this incident. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Major Crime Unit at 456 3754, or the nearest police station.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force would like to express condolences to the family and friends of Kelvin Williams.
- Finally: Micoud residents to get Wellness Centre after 28 years
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- After Sammy’s call, Cricket West Indies backs protests over George Floyd’s killing
- Petition started to rename Harding University auditorium in honor of Botham Jean
- ‘Betty Clarke’ and Nadeige Suffren granted bail in Praslin drug bust case
- Invest Saint Lucia responds to concerns over Anse des Sables
- 47 more Saint Lucian nationals return home
- Saint Lucia to benefit from UK’s £3-million contribution to Caribbean COVID-19 response