Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) – The Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) of the police force says the Inspectorate of Constabulary has launched a top-level investigation into the scrapping of a motor vehicle at the Bridgeport Police Station in Portmore, St Catherine.
CCU says the car, which was involved in an accident, was left at the station for safe keeping.
The St Catherine South Police is also assisting with the investigation.
The police said further updates will be provided.
More Caribbean Stories
- Record year in stayover and cruise arrivals for the Caribbean February 26, 2020
- Barbados: Quarantined students ‘given clean bill of health’ February 26, 2020
- Barbados: Paternity leave ‘coming soon’ February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Woman dragged as costume gets caught in truck February 26, 2020
- Jamaica: Man who was on most wanted list freed of murder February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Cleared of coronavirus but student to stay quarantined February 26, 2020
- Jamaica: Seven cops in traffic accidents in five days February 26, 2020
- Trinidad-born Nicki Minaj parties at ‘first Carnival’ February 26, 2020