Share This On:
(NEWS ROOM GUYANA) – Police have issued wanted bulletins for two men in connection with the murder of a 78-year-old businessman who was shot dead outside his snackette at Rosignol, West Bank Berbice (WBB) on the night of March 13.
Medellin Orlanda Evans and Carlos Evans are wanted by the Police for questioning in relation to the murder of Tony Bishnauth which occurred at Carriage Road, Rosignol.
Bisnauth operated the Tanjo Snackette at the Rosignol Stelling Road, West Coast Berbice, Region 5 with his wife Sunita Khanai.
His wife told the News Room that he was celebrating his birthday with close relatives and friends outside the snackette when three men, armed with two guns and a cutlass, pounced on them and demanded cash and valuables.
According to Khanai, her husband did not comply with the bandits when he was shot to the head.
Anyone with information that may lead to the arrest of the named suspects, is asked to contact the Police on 232-0291, 232-0313, 330-2222, 226-3650, 226-1326, 911 or the nearest Police station.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- COVID-19 screening online platform to be launched soon in Jamaica
- Jamaica police hit by sudden death of colleagues hours apart
- Jamaica: Official says optional coronavirus testing for visitors is “dangerous”
- Jamaica spent $1 billion to bring 2,300 nationals home: Holness
- The Bahamas to reopen July 1
- St. Kitts-Nevis: Douglas announces fiscal incentives for frontline workers, pensioners, students and civil servants and businesses
- Jamaica: Companies donate fans to residents of Allman Town, Kingston
- Jamaica prepared for hurricanes despite COVID-19: McKenzie
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’