Share This On:
(NEWS ROOM GUYANA) — Delon Blake, a 39-year-old man of Kumuni Creek, Demerara River on Tuesday pleaded guilty to the rape of a 76-year-old woman in 2017.
Blake confessed to the crime before Justice Justice Simone Morris- Ramlall at the High Court.
He has to re-appear in court on July 11, 2019, for sentencing.
The State was represented by prosecutor Sarah Martin while Blake is represented by Rabindra Mohabir.
More Guyana News Stories
- Guyana: Mother wants justice for daughter stabbed by schoolmate January 27, 2020
- Guyana: With 16th oil find, Exxon ups estimate to 8 billion barrels January 27, 2020
- Guyana: Sisters arrested for stabbing Linden schoolgirl January 24, 2020
- Guyana: Man allegedly rapes granddaughter January 23, 2020
- Guyana: Man sets wife on fire, commits suicide January 20, 2020