Share This On:
(NEWS ROOM GUYANA) — Minister of Public Health Volda Lawrence Saturday night confirmed that Guyana recorded its 24th case of COVID-19, an increase of one from April 02.
The Minister did not release which region this case originated from nor were further details provided.
The Health Ministry did not do its daily COVID-19 update Saturday.
Of the total number of cases, there were four deaths.
- Guyana: Large ganja farm destroyed in Canje
- Guyana: Woman and grandchild killed after tree falls on kitchen
- Guyana: Man stabs brother to death
- Guyana: Indigenous chiefs maintain they will not let outsiders in their villages
- Guyana: Minibus driver and conductor arrested for packing minibus — breaking COVID rule
- Guyanese accused of “careless, callous behaviour” as COVID-19 cases rise
- Man stabs mother-in-law to death in Guyana
- Guyana: Dead newborn in bag treated as homicide, police reviews CCTV footage
- Guyana: Escaped COVID-19 patient captured in Brazil