Share This On:
(NEWS ROOM GUYANA) – A horrific accident on the Land of Canaan Public Road, East Bank Demerara Sunday morning resulted in the death of a 33-year-old biker.
Dead is Dexter Cole who was a member of the Assassin Riders Motorcycle Club.
The News Room understands that bikers from the club had a major ‘ride’ to a creek on the Linden/Soesdyke Highway (EBD) and on the way down to Georgetown, Cole was navigating a bridge on a turn at Land of Canaan when he lost control and crashed.
Members of the club told the News Room that he broke his neck and died at the scene. The accident occurred between 08:00hrs – 08:30hrs.
No further details on the accident are available at this time.
- Guyana: Large ganja farm destroyed in Canje
- Guyana: Woman and grandchild killed after tree falls on kitchen
- Guyana: Man stabs brother to death
- Guyana: Indigenous chiefs maintain they will not let outsiders in their villages
- Guyana: Minibus driver and conductor arrested for packing minibus — breaking COVID rule
- Guyanese accused of “careless, callous behaviour” as COVID-19 cases rise
- Man stabs mother-in-law to death in Guyana
- Guyana: Dead newborn in bag treated as homicide, police reviews CCTV footage
- Guyana: Escaped COVID-19 patient captured in Brazil