Share This On:
(SNO) — Two employees of Renwick & Company Ltd. were reportedly held at gunpoint in Jacmel on Monday afternoon (Nov. 12) and robbed of the company’s vehicle, according to reports.
The employees were unharmed.
According to a social media bulletin, the company’s Chocolisto sales van was taken during the robbery.
“Our team [members] are safe however the van was taken from them and the tracker has already been deactivated. We would appreciate it if anyone seeing our Chocolisto van PE9785 would let us know location of sighting. We would also appreciate it if you would spread the word through social media,” the bulletin states.
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM
- PAHO calls for stepped up preparedness for Coronavirus February 27, 2020 3:03 PM
- Dr. Kenny Anthony appeals for assistance for fire victims in Vieux-Fort February 27, 2020 2:19 PM
- WASCO responds to Richard Frederick’s statement on ‘Can I Help You’ program February 27, 2020 2:14 PM
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020 9:05 AM
- RSS to present crime scene investigations equipment to St. Lucia police February 27, 2020 8:57 AM
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM