Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — A security officer assigned to keep watch on a cargo vessel anchored off the port of Port of Spain has been found murdered.
The body of Jerron Patrick Ferdinand was discovered aboard the Shouter B at around 10.25a.m.
His body was tied and mouth gagged. He had been shot.
Ferdinand was employed with Ultimate Bodyguard and Security Services.
He was assigned to guard the boat after a robbery aboard the vessel last month.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Tourism Trinidad to provide cruise visitors with an authentic experience November 20, 2019
- Trinidad: US Embassy warns of fraudulent calls November 19, 2019
- St Vincent: Court jails man who made ex-girlfriend run naked in public November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Digicel worker shot dead driving to work November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Judge orders V’zuelan woman freed November 19, 2019
- Trinidad cops: Woman’s murder a hired hit November 18, 2019
- Trinidad airport inquiry to start over 15 years later November 18, 2019
- Trinidad’s Sat Maharaj passes away November 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Family suspects swine flue in death of 3 year-old girl November 18, 2019