Share This On:
(SNO) — Two men of Gros Islet addresses were injured when a motorcycle they were travelling on collided with a sports utility vehicle (SUV) in Deglos on Christmas Day at about 8:32 a.m., according to the St. Lucia Fire Service.
Ryan Calderon, an adult male of Beausejour, Gros Islet sustained leg trauma and Ethan Joseph, 22, of Mongiraud, Gros Islet sustained head injuries, according to the Fire Service.
Both men were transported to Victoria Hospital by Castries fire personnel.
A fire official said one of the men was hospitalised in serious condition.
No further details were available.
- Fear among Caribbean people in New York
- BREAKING: Gov’t reveals ‘plans of action’ on the status of St. Lucians stranded overseas
- BREAKING NEWS: Man who threatened to kill PM Chastanet granted $6,500 bail
- St. Lucia’s CMO explains difference between quarantine and isolation
- Coronavirus: Safe use of masks
- Did shoppers break the curfew? Long lines at Massy stores before 5:30 a.m. (see videos)
- Saint Lucian seafarers crying out for help from Fedee, Chastanet
- UPDATED: Newly-wed US couple stranded in Saint Lucia