Share This On:
(SNO) — Two men of Gros Islet addresses were injured when a motorcycle they were travelling on collided with a sports utility vehicle (SUV) in Deglos on Christmas Day at about 8:32 a.m., according to the St. Lucia Fire Service.
Ryan Calderon, an adult male of Beausejour, Gros Islet sustained leg trauma and Ethan Joseph, 22, of Mongiraud, Gros Islet sustained head injuries, according to the Fire Service.
Both men were transported to Victoria Hospital by Castries fire personnel.
A fire official said one of the men was hospitalised in serious condition.
No further details were available.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM