Share This On:
Great Shape Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering the children and families of the Caribbean is bringing dental volunteers to St. Lucia for the first time.
For the past 28 years the organisation has been facilitating eye care, dental care, and literacy projects in Jamaica, serving more than 40,000 people every year.
Great Shape Inc’s visit to Saint Lucia will be made possible through Sandals Foundation.
“In our free clinics, we’ll offer fillings, cleanings, extractions, sealants, and education from July 24th to August 10th,” the organisation said.
A talented team of volunteers from the U.S., Canada, and St. Lucia will at the clinics.
The locations for these clinics will be publicized at a later date.
More Health Stories
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020
- Birth of triplets at Victoria Hospital February 20, 2020
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020
- Saint Lucia continues to strengthen vigilance February 18, 2020
- Coronavirus update: Quarantined nationals released February 18, 2020
- Faces of cancer observes Cancer Prevention Month February 18, 2020
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020