Share This On:
Great Shape Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering the children and families of the Caribbean is bringing dental volunteers to St. Lucia for the first time.
For the past 28 years the organisation has been facilitating eye care, dental care, and literacy projects in Jamaica, serving more than 40,000 people every year.
Great Shape Inc’s visit to Saint Lucia will be made possible through Sandals Foundation.
“In our free clinics, we’ll offer fillings, cleanings, extractions, sealants, and education from July 24th to August 10th,” the organisation said.
A talented team of volunteers from the U.S., Canada, and St. Lucia will at the clinics.
The locations for these clinics will be publicized at a later date.
More Health Stories
- Doctors warn women not to use toothpaste to ‘tighten their vaginas’ October 12, 2019
- World Mental Health Day focuses on suicide prevention October 10, 2019
- US hospital ship’s humanitarian mission in Saint Lucia ends October 1, 2019
- Saint Lucia records increase in gastroenteritis cases September 30, 2019
- US hospital ship clinics temporarily suspended due to ‘sea wells’ September 29, 2019