Share This On:
Great Shape Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering the children and families of the Caribbean is bringing dental volunteers to St. Lucia for the first time.
For the past 28 years the organisation has been facilitating eye care, dental care, and literacy projects in Jamaica, serving more than 40,000 people every year.
Great Shape Inc’s visit to Saint Lucia will be made possible through Sandals Foundation.
“In our free clinics, we’ll offer fillings, cleanings, extractions, sealants, and education from July 24th to August 10th,” the organisation said.
A talented team of volunteers from the U.S., Canada, and St. Lucia will at the clinics.
The locations for these clinics will be publicized at a later date.
More Health Stories
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020
- NCPD makes appeal to anyone in need of a wheelchair January 13, 2020
- SLBWA and partners welcome Kids Insight 2020 January 10, 2020
- Statement from Ministry of Health – Year of the Nurse and Midwife January 10, 2020
- Saint Lucia’s first newborns for 2020 receive hampers January 8, 2020
- 2020 marks the International Year of the nurse and midwife January 7, 2020
- Tribute to Dr. Merlene Fredericks-James January 6, 2020