Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Bay Gardens Resorts is offering deep discounts for visitors attending this summer’s Saint Lucia Roots and Soul Festival.
The festival, from August 23 to 25, features well known local, regional and international artists, including St. Lucian songstress Naomie Grandison, Jamaican reggae star Tarrus Riley, British R&B sensation Estelle, and popular American artists Ginuwine and Mýa.
Visitors to the Creole island can comfortably experience Roots and Soul with the discounted summer rates offered by the locally owned and operated chain’s five properties.
Nightly rates start at US$93 per room at Bay Gardens Marina Haven, $105 at Bay Gardens Inn, $111 at Bay Gardens Hotel and $183 at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. At the new luxurious Waters Edge Villas, guests can enjoy a rate of US$700 per night for villa units which sleep up to eight guests.
Sanovnik Destang, executive director of Bay Gardens Resorts, says the hotel group is also offering guests round-trip transfers to the main venue – Pigeon Island National Landmark.
“Our team at Bay Gardens is working hard to ensure that our guests enjoy a wonderful event, while taking advantage of our award-winning hospitality,” he said.
Guests get complimentary breakfast for two daily, free WiFi, welcome cocktails on the house, unlimited use of non-motorized water sports equipment and admission to Bay Gardens’ Splash Island Water Park, the first open-water sports park in St. Lucia at no extra charge.
The Roots and Soul Experience special is bookable through August 22, 2019, for travel from August 20 to August 26, 2019. A minimum three-night stay is needed and availability is limited so early booking is advisable.
For more information about the Saint Lucia Roots and Soul Festival, visit https://eventssaintlucia.com/saint-lucia-summer-festival/saint-lucia-roots-soul
For more information about the special rates, visit https://www.baygardensresorts.com/specials/rootsandsoul, call +1 758 457 8006/07 or email [email protected]
To book Waters Edge Villas, visit www.mystluciavillas.com.
About Bay Gardens Resorts
Bay Gardens Resorts is a group of locally owned and operated award-winning hotels all located in, or near, St. Lucia’s entertainment capital Rodney Bay Village. All five of Bay Gardens Resorts’ properties – Bay Gardens Inn, Bay Gardens Hotel, Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa, Bay Gardens Marina Haven and Waters Edge Villas by Bay Gardens Resorts – are near over 40 restaurants, entertainment venues, duty-free shopping malls, the Treasure Bay Casino and Rodney Bay Marina. All properties offer comfortable accommodations, traditional Caribbean cuisine, and warm Caribbean service and hospitality. Bay Gardens’ Splash Island Water Park, the first open-water sports park in the nation, is a popular attraction just off St. Lucia’s Reduit Beach. For further information, visit www.baygardensresorts.com.
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM
- PAHO calls for stepped up preparedness for Coronavirus February 27, 2020 3:03 PM
- Dr. Kenny Anthony appeals for assistance for fire victims in Vieux-Fort February 27, 2020 2:19 PM
- WASCO responds to Richard Frederick’s statement on ‘Can I Help You’ program February 27, 2020 2:14 PM
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020 9:05 AM
- RSS to present crime scene investigations equipment to St. Lucia police February 27, 2020 8:57 AM
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM