Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Bay Gardens Resorts is offering deep discounts for visitors attending this summer’s Saint Lucia Roots and Soul Festival.
The festival, from August 23 to 25, features well known local, regional and international artists, including St. Lucian songstress Naomie Grandison, Jamaican reggae star Tarrus Riley, British R&B sensation Estelle, and popular American artists Ginuwine and Mýa.
Visitors to the Creole island can comfortably experience Roots and Soul with the discounted summer rates offered by the locally owned and operated chain’s five properties.
Nightly rates start at US$93 per room at Bay Gardens Marina Haven, $105 at Bay Gardens Inn, $111 at Bay Gardens Hotel and $183 at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. At the new luxurious Waters Edge Villas, guests can enjoy a rate of US$700 per night for villa units which sleep up to eight guests.
Sanovnik Destang, executive director of Bay Gardens Resorts, says the hotel group is also offering guests round-trip transfers to the main venue – Pigeon Island National Landmark.
“Our team at Bay Gardens is working hard to ensure that our guests enjoy a wonderful event, while taking advantage of our award-winning hospitality,” he said.
Guests get complimentary breakfast for two daily, free WiFi, welcome cocktails on the house, unlimited use of non-motorized water sports equipment and admission to Bay Gardens’ Splash Island Water Park, the first open-water sports park in St. Lucia at no extra charge.
The Roots and Soul Experience special is bookable through August 22, 2019, for travel from August 20 to August 26, 2019. A minimum three-night stay is needed and availability is limited so early booking is advisable.
For more information about the Saint Lucia Roots and Soul Festival, visit https://eventssaintlucia.com/saint-lucia-summer-festival/saint-lucia-roots-soul
For more information about the special rates, visit https://www.baygardensresorts.com/specials/rootsandsoul, call +1 758 457 8006/07 or email [email protected]
To book Waters Edge Villas, visit www.mystluciavillas.com.
About Bay Gardens Resorts
Bay Gardens Resorts is a group of locally owned and operated award-winning hotels all located in, or near, St. Lucia’s entertainment capital Rodney Bay Village. All five of Bay Gardens Resorts’ properties – Bay Gardens Inn, Bay Gardens Hotel, Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa, Bay Gardens Marina Haven and Waters Edge Villas by Bay Gardens Resorts – are near over 40 restaurants, entertainment venues, duty-free shopping malls, the Treasure Bay Casino and Rodney Bay Marina. All properties offer comfortable accommodations, traditional Caribbean cuisine, and warm Caribbean service and hospitality. Bay Gardens’ Splash Island Water Park, the first open-water sports park in the nation, is a popular attraction just off St. Lucia’s Reduit Beach. For further information, visit www.baygardensresorts.com.
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM