Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Ministry of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development, and Consumer Affairs wishes to inform the public that the Government Supply Warehouse at Faux A Chaud will be opened ONLY to bakers, wholesalers and owners of mini-marts/community small shops on Monday, April 6, 2020, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and not to all customers as previously announced.
Please note that in keeping with standard recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, no more than ten persons will be allowed in the warehouse.
Please be guided accordingly.
- Daren Sammy and Chris Gayle speak out against racism
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- VIDEO: Saint Lucia borders open June 4; visitors require COVID-19 test, quarantine
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- Outpatient clinics reopen at Owen King EU Hospital
- Saint Lucia govt awards more road reconstruction contracts
- BREAKING: Saint Lucia maintains trend of negative COVID-19 test results
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’