Share This On:
(GIS) — The government of Saint Lucia has placed culture and creative industries as one of the top ten priorities for development.
The new term being used to define culture and creative industries is the orange economy.
Minister responsible for Culture and Creative Industries, Senator Fortuna Belrose, believes that the creative industry can be maximized for economic growth, and is cognizant of the role that the services sector plays within the creative industries.
She said the government has begun to put the legal framework in place to grow the new orange economy.
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM
- Uncertainty as civil unrest continues in Dominica December 4, 2019 9:56 AM