Share This On:
As part of the activities and events scheduled for Global Entrepreneurship Week from November 18 – 24, the Ministry of Commerce, Business Development, Investment and Consumer Affairs through the Small Enterprise Development Unit (SEDU) will be hosting a business exposé/symposium dubbed “business exposium”.
The event, scheduled for November 18 and 19 will be held under the theme “Networking For Growth”, and seeks to bring together various business support partners, stakeholder agencies, potential investors, entrepreneurs, business students and service providers.
The objective of this event is to offer prospective and existing entrepreneurs a one stop shop for information, service delivery and customer interaction while facilitating further business to business networking; bringing potential investors in contact with entrepreneurs with new ideas. The event will be held at the Indies Conference Room, in Gros Islet.
This event is designed specifically for business owners, managers, entrepreneurs or aspiring individuals.
More Finance/Business Stories
- CCC and NWU mend wounds with help of Labour Department February 27, 2020
- Prime Minister’s Independence Ball to fund even more charities in 2020 February 27, 2020
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020
- CSA Executive Council elections – Deadline for nominations February 26, 2020
- Dream to Reality Course 2020 pilot February 25, 2020
- Squeeze Cash to offer Caribbean new multi-currency feature February 25, 2020