Share This On:
The official launch of the Grace Kennedy Financial Group insurance brand, GK Insurance (EC) Ltd. through agents, EC Global Insurance Agency.
The partnership with Grace Kennedy began with the inception of EC Global Insurance Company just shy of fourteen years ago. In August 2014, the majority shareholding interest in EC Global Insurance Company was divested to Grace Kennedy. Subsequent to this, the EC Global Insurance Agency was established to support the provision of a “one stop shop” for customers across the banking and insurance service industries. Over the years, EC Global established a firm footing in the local insurance market, with a reputation characterized by innovative policies such as the soon to be relaunched Angel Advantage Policy.
According to General Manager of GK Insurance Ltd, Andrew Leo-Rhynie, “GK Insurance is honoured to celebrate this partnership milestone with EC Global. We have made a home in St. Lucia. GK Insurance (EC) will continue to ensure that our clients know that they are with an insurance company they can trust and their matters are in good hands with their best interest at heart.” GK Insurance Limited is a leading insurer in Jamaica and the region. The launch in St. Lucia represents a key component of the planned growth across the Eastern Caribbean. Locations in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Antigua are expected to be operational in 2017.
Agency Manager for EC Global Insurance Agency, the official agents for GK Insurance (EC) Ltd., Anne Marie Herman expressed thanks for the continued support from the GK family over the years and looked forward to the exciting new chapters ahead particularly for its valued customers.
Grace Kennedy was recently honoured as one of the most successful local businesses in Jamaican history, celebrating a milestone 95th Anniversary. The global consumer group offers financial services including banking, money services and insurance; and food products across the globe.
- Government to combat cyber crime January 28, 2020 12:46 PM
- Invest Saint Lucia scores major successes in 2019 and expects more investments in 2020 January 28, 2020 11:39 AM
- NHC responds to alleged non-payment of January 2020 Salaries January 28, 2020 11:27 AM
- Unicomer and NWU negotiations at deadlock January 28, 2020 10:53 AM
- LUCELEC Sans Souci office closed for maintenance January 28, 2020 8:42 AM
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020 3:15 PM
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020 9:37 AM
- Castries Mayor meets LGBTQ representatives January 27, 2020 9:17 AM