Share This On:
(MIAMI HERALD) — When police were called to a Clearwater home, they found a break-in suspect that was different than most.
An 11-foot gator broke into a home on Eagles Landing Circle West, entering through low kitchen windows, according to Clearwater police, which posted about the encounter on Facebook.
The homeowner called police when they saw the culprit. Officers and a trapper came to the home to capture the gator.
No one was injured, police noted.
More International News Stories
- Britain’s largest family expecting 22nd child October 22, 2019
- At least 55 elephants starved to death in Zimbabwe drought October 21, 2019
- Same-sex marriage and abortion now legal in Northern Ireland October 21, 2019
- Man kills himself after suffering months-long toothache October 21, 2019
- Tupac Shakur arrested for attacking cops in Tennessee October 21, 2019
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019