Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and the government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline, diesel, LPG 20, 22 and 100lb cylinders has changed.
The retail price of kerosene remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday, October 21, 2019.
– Gasoline increased from $2.91 to $2.92 per litre or $13.21 to $13.28 per gallon
– Diesel increased from $2.82 to $2.94 per litre or $12.81 to $13.37 per gallon
– Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.79 per litre or $8.12 per gallon
– 20-pound cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $32.28 to $31.38 per cylinder
– 22-pound cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $35.79 to $34.79 per cylinder
– 100-pound cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $205.22 to $200.71 per cylinder
The public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, November 11, 2019.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM