Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and the government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline, diesel, LPG 20, 22 and 100lb cylinders has changed.
The retail price of kerosene remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday, October 21, 2019.
– Gasoline increased from $2.91 to $2.92 per litre or $13.21 to $13.28 per gallon
– Diesel increased from $2.82 to $2.94 per litre or $12.81 to $13.37 per gallon
– Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.79 per litre or $8.12 per gallon
– 20-pound cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $32.28 to $31.38 per cylinder
– 22-pound cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $35.79 to $34.79 per cylinder
– 100-pound cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $205.22 to $200.71 per cylinder
The public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, November 11, 2019.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff