Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail prices of gasoline (unleaded), Diesel per gallon and the LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed.
The price of diesel per litre and kerosene remains unchanged. Please note that the prices will be changed from Monday, November 14, 2016:
- GASOLINE – from $2.44 to $2.45 per litre OR from $11.09 to $11.15 per gallon
- DIESEL – from $10.44 to $10.46 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) from $26.89 to $27.74 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) from $29.86 to $30.79 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) from $181.10 to $185.34 per cylinder
- Kerosene remains at $1.41 per litre OR $6.39 per gallon
- Diesel remains at $2.30 per litre
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday, December 05, 2016.