(SNO) — The price for fuel is expected to remain unchanged in Saint Lucia, at least for the time being.
The Consumer Affairs Department of the Ministry of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs said that the prices will remain the same in keeping with changes in international oil prices and government’s application of the modified market pass through petroleum pricing mechanism.
Unaffected will be prices for LPG (usually used for cooking), gas, diesel and kerosene from Monday, January 21, 2019.
The unaffected prices are as follows:
– 20-pound cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $32.91 per cylinder
– 22-pound cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $36.48 per cylinder
– 100-pound cylinder (45.36kg) remains unchanged $204.95 per cylinder
– Kerosene remains unchanged at $2.09 per litre or $9.50 per gallon
– Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
– Diesel remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
The next adjustment of the retail prices of fuel products will be on Monday, February 11, 2019.