PRESS RELEASE – The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail prices of gasoline (unleaded) and diesel have been changed.
The price of kerosene and the LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders remain unchanged.
The price changes take effect from Monday, January 16, 2017:
- GASOLINE – from $2.39 to $2.61 per litre OR from $10.88 to $11.86 per gallon
- Diesel from $2.30 to $2.36 per litre OR $10. 46 to $10.71 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $27.84 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $30.91 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) remains unchanged at $186.40 per cylinder
- Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.41 per litre OR $6.39 per gallon
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday, February 06, 2017.