Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — In keeping with changes in international oil prices and government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail prices of gasoline and LPG 20, 22 and 100 lb cylinders has changed.
The retail price of kerosene and diesel remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday November 11, 2019.
Gasoline decreased from $2.92 to $2.91 per litre or $13.28 to $13.24 per gallon. Diesel remains unchanged at $2.94 per litre or $13.37 per gallon. Kerosene remains unchanged at$1.79 per litre or $8.12 per gallon.
The 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $31.38 to $32.01 per cylinder; the 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $34.79 to $35.49 per cylinder; and the 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $200.71 to $203.89 per cylinder.
The next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, December 2.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM