Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline (unleaded), diesel, and Kerosene remains unchanged.
The retail price for LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders, have been changed. The price changes take effect from Monday, December 18, 2017:
* Gasoline remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
* Diesel remains unchanged at $12.75 per gallon or $2.80 per litre
* Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.70 per litre or $$7.72 per gallon
* 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $32.51 to $32.03 per cylinder
* 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $36.04 to $35.51 per cylinder
* 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $206.54 to 201.77 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday, January 08, 2017.
- BREAKING: Borders open June 4; visitors must present negative test, undergo quarantine
- BREAKING: Saint Lucia maintains trend of negative COVID-19 test results
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Jamaica: 19 people murdered over the weekend
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- DID YOU KNOW 26 St. Lucians died when HMS Good Hope was sunk in battle in 1914?
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30