Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and the government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline, diesel, and kerosene remains unchanged.
The retail price of LPG 20, 22 and 100 lb cylinders has changed.
The price changes take effect from Monday, April 6, 2020.
GASOLINE remains unchanged at $2.88 per litre or $ 13.09 per gallon
Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.57 per litre or $7.15 per gallon
Diesel remains unchanged at $2.84 per litre or $12.91 per gallon
20-pound cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $31.59 to $28.44 per cylinder
22-pound cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $34.75 to $31.28 per cylinder
100-pound cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $201.77 to $170.24 per cylinder
The public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, April 27, 2020.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff