Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed.
The retail price of kerosene, gasoline and diesel remains unchanged.
The price changes take effect from Monday October 08, 2018:
20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $32.64 to $32.48 per cylinder
22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $$36.18 to $36.01 per cylinder
100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $204.42 to $202.83 per cylinder
Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.99 per litre or $9.04 per gallon
Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
Diesel remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday October 29, 2018.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM