Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — For the second year running, a young and vibrant group of Saint Lucian media professionals known as the Social Invaders premiered their fresh and exciting webisode series, The Carnival Show [#TCS] on June 8, 2019.
The Carnival Show, which debuted in the summer of 2018, takes viewers on a scintillating, high definition journey on
Saint Lucia Carnival.
The Carnival Show goes beyond the stage shows and fetes to bring you in-depth and incisive interviews with a cadre of soca and groovy artistes and industry insiders who tell it all on how it all works.
Nothing is off limits for hosts Sant Justin and Rehani Isidore as they explore the taboo topics around carnival, along with co-host Jade Brown, who offer viewers essential tips and advice for playing mas’ in Saint Lucia and beyond.
The Carnival Show gives you exclusive behind-the-scenes insight on location at the biggest concerts, the trendsetting fetes, band launches, community carnivals, and the anticipated Mega J to Mega J jump-up.
Season two episodes of The Carnival Show airs every Friday at 8 p.m. and can be viewed on Youtube and Facebook @Social Invaders.
Connect with us and follow the Social Invaders on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates on The Carnival show episodes and for info on all the happenings on the 2019 carnival season. Followers will also get a chance to win event tickets, get costume discounts, drinks vouchers and more.
The Carnival Show is sponsored by Bounty Rum the Spirit of St. Lucia, Flow, Climax, Blue Waters, the Independent Film Company, Coca Cola and Piton Beer.
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM