Share This On:
Great Shape Inc., a non- profit organization dedicated to empowering the children and families of the Caribbean has begun offering free dental clinics here from today, July 27.
The organization’s free dental program, 1000 Smiles, for the first time ever is offering fillings, cleanings, extractions, sealants, and education until August 10.
Teams from the United States, Canada and Saint Lucia will be at the Marchand Combined School and the Canaries Primary school, starting at 8:30 a.m. each day.
Great Shape Inc has for the past 28 years, been facilitating eye care, dental care, and literacy projects in Jamaica, serving more than 40,000 people every year.
The dental project being offered here is sponsored by the Sandals Foundation.
More Health Stories
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020
- NCPD makes appeal to anyone in need of a wheelchair January 13, 2020
- SLBWA and partners welcome Kids Insight 2020 January 10, 2020
- Statement from Ministry of Health – Year of the Nurse and Midwife January 10, 2020
- Saint Lucia’s first newborns for 2020 receive hampers January 8, 2020
- 2020 marks the International Year of the nurse and midwife January 7, 2020