Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A man dressed head to toe in black bondage gear is terrifying residents on the dark roads of a UK village, according to a new report.
One of the alleged victims was a woman who told the BBC she was walking in Claverham, Somerset — about 2½ hours west of London — when she spotted “someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit.”
The woman, who did not want to be identified, told the outlet she opened her camera app after spotting a strange figure on the side of the street.
“I was walking along with my [flashlight] and looked up to see someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit and managed to take a picture,” she said. “He kept coming towards me and was touching his groin, grunting and breathing heavy.”
“As I tried to take a step back, he was right in front of my face and he put his leg forward,” she recounted. “I was just trying to assess the situation in my head quickly.”
She told the network that she immediately feared the worst.
“Everything was running through my head,” she said. “I thought: ‘This is it, I’m going to get attacked.’”
She pushed and screamed at the menace in black until he took off toward the main road, she recalled.
The woman wasn’t the only victim, local police said.
“We’re aware of concerns relating to a man acting suspiciously in the Claverham/Yatton area,” an Avon and Somerset police spokesperson told the outlet. “While we’re keeping an open mind about the motive for these incidents, it’s clear the individual responsible is deliberately attempting to cause alarm to the men and women he’s approaching.”
“While no one has been hurt during the incidents, we fully appreciate the distress these actions have caused victims,” the spokesperson said, adding that local patrols have been increased.
Meanwhile, the victim has been left traumatized and doesn’t want to go out.
“It’s not just a man jumping out at me going boo,” she said. “Every time I close my eyes, I just see that face.”
More International News Stories
- Nigeria is trying 47 men arrested in a hotel under its anti-gay laws December 12, 2019
- Santa hacker speaks to girl via smart camera December 12, 2019
- Chile missing plane: Human remains found, governor says December 12, 2019
- Saudi Aramco replaces Apple as world’s largest listed company December 12, 2019
- Chicago prosecutor to vacate 1,000 marijuana convictions December 12, 2019
- Sex criminal sentenced to life throws pitcher, hits judge in head December 12, 2019
- Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital December 12, 2019
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK December 12, 2019