Share This On:
Four people sustained injuries when a 14-seat minibus reportedly ran off the road at Barre de l’Isle around midnight, according to law enforcement sources.
Two of the injured were transported by the Dennery ambulance with possible fractured bones to their hands, and the other two transported by the Castries ambulance with minor injuries, sources said.
Emergency officials received the call at 12:20 a.m. (Monday, April 6).
No additional details were immediately available.
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM
- Reela wins 3rd leg of Community 7s rugby tournament in Desruisseaux October 21, 2019 2:59 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM