Share This On:
Four people sustained injuries when a 14-seat minibus reportedly ran off the road at Barre de l’Isle around midnight, according to law enforcement sources.
Two of the injured were transported by the Dennery ambulance with possible fractured bones to their hands, and the other two transported by the Castries ambulance with minor injuries, sources said.
Emergency officials received the call at 12:20 a.m. (Monday, April 6).
No additional details were immediately available.
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM