Share This On:
The Christmas barrels programme took effect on December 1, 2013 and will end on February 15, 2014.
The exemptions of duty for this period will be limited to a maximum of two barrels per household. Barrels only containing personal items, food, clothing, toys and other household consumables will qualify for concession.
The exemption does not apply to electronic items and items for commercial use.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019
- ECCB awards CIBC FirstCaribbean 2019 Bank of the Year – Customer service November 19, 2019
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019
- Closure of office November 18, 2019