Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – UK Travel Advisers are mainly confident about the future outlook for the UK travel industry in 2020.
The USA tops the list of destinations with the most growth in Q4 bookings, and Destination Marketing had the strongest recall among travel advisers beating hotel, cruise and airline marketing, according to the latest market research report titled Travel Insights compiled by ALF Marketing.
Atlyn Forde, the founder of ALF Marketing and the Travel Insights Report, has over 15 years of travel marketing experience and was the former Director of Marketing at the Saint Lucia Tourist Board, Head of Destination Marketing at Travelport and Head of Marketing at Caribtours. The Travel Insights report was created to fill a research gap that Atlyn identified in the travel industry. Travel Insights is the first quarterly tracking study that focuses on travel trade feedback.
Travel Insights was developed to help travel industry professionals enhance their trade and consumer propositions and gain competitive advantages. Travel Insights is a unique quarterly deep-dive into the UK travel industry. Travel professionals can use the in-depth tracking study and analytical reports, to identify emerging travel trade trends, get insight on market outlook, triggers for travel brand recommendations and other valuable findings to support business decisions.
Following a turbulent 2019, in the year ahead, Britain will likely be entering a transitional period ahead of it leaving the European Union, and the US will be undergoing a presidential election with the world watching. So what does this mean for the UK travel industry?
To learn more about the trends impacting the future of travel, order Travel Insights Q4 Report today via the ALF Marketing website, www.alfmarketing.co.uk/travel-insights-report
Some of the key research topics covered in the report include:
• Data collection from UK Travel Advisers
• Marketing recall of destination, airline, cruise, hotel and attraction marketing
• Emerging travel trends
• Market confidence
• Triggers for travel brand recommendations
• Market outlook
• UK Tour operator benchmark
• And up-to-the minute insights on external impacts affecting the industry
ALF Marketing is a leading marketing consultancy focused on research and helping travel businesses deliver effective marketing. Their research focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
The Travel Insights Report is the answer to regular, practical insight on the UK travel industry, submerging deep into the travel and tourism sector.
Prepare your travel company for a successful 2020 by ordering the Travel Insights Q4 Report now.
More Tourism Stories
- Government launches TSA February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucia welcomes Run for Fun Cruise February 20, 2020
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020
- Minister of Tourism to host press conference, Monday February 14, 2020
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020