Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Rt.Hon. The Lord Howard of Lympne CH PC QC (Michael Howard), who served as the Leader of the British Conservative Party and Leader of the Opposition from (2003-2005) and previously Home Secretary (1993–1997), has become Patron of the British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce.
John Kennedy, President of the BCCC Saint Lucia commented: “Our Board welcomes Lord Howard’s appointment. Michael Howard’s stature both increases the profile of the Chamber and enhances our credentials when reaching out to new investment partners in the United Kingdom. Our new Patron will assist us to further develop direct engagement with those who have the capacity to enter and invest in Saint Lucia.
“Our role as a facilitator is to not only to help promote inward investment into this Island, but to assist Saint Lucian enterprise seeking access to British markets. This high-level appointment helps the development of the BCCC Saint Lucia Chapter, which was established earlier this year”.
More General Stories
- Management of waste during the holiday season December 12, 2019
- The Caribbean Digital Transformation Programme December 12, 2019
- ECADE stands with LGBTQ youth December 11, 2019
- December Festivals creating the magic of Christmas December 10, 2019
- Today we celebrate our volunteers December 5, 2019
- National Awards nomination deadline extended December 3, 2019