Share This On:
A resident of Forestiere, Castries was recently granted bail in connection with the illegal possession of firearm and ammunition, police said.
Jonathan Herman, 38, was arrested on Marina Street in Gros Islet on November 2, 2019, at about 12:10 a.m., Police Press Officer, Corporal Ann Joseph told a press briefing on Tuesday.
Joseph did not specify the type of firearm recovered.
Herman was granted bail in the sum of $5,000 for the offense of possession of a firearm without a valid license and $2,000 for possession of ammunition without a valid license when he appeared in the First District Court, Joseph said.
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition