Share This On:
A resident of Forestiere, Castries was recently granted bail in connection with the illegal possession of firearm and ammunition, police said.
Jonathan Herman, 38, was arrested on Marina Street in Gros Islet on November 2, 2019, at about 12:10 a.m., Police Press Officer, Corporal Ann Joseph told a press briefing on Tuesday.
Joseph did not specify the type of firearm recovered.
Herman was granted bail in the sum of $5,000 for the offense of possession of a firearm without a valid license and $2,000 for possession of ammunition without a valid license when he appeared in the First District Court, Joseph said.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM