Share This On:
(SNO) — The long-awaited South Castries Cricket Association 2018 T20 semifinal and final were held over the last weekend at the Mindoo Phillip Park.
Forestiere Catahars retained the title they won in 2017, defeating Millet Cobras.
In the first semifinal played on Saturday, Millet Cobras defeated the South Castries Under 19s by 35 runs, while Forestiere Catahars defeated Bexon by 38 runs.
In the grand finale on Sunday, the Catahars made it back-to-back titles with a nine-wicket win over Millet Cobras.
Led by 22 from Shervon Leo, Millet were all out for just 73, Ed Joseph taking 3-12. Forestiere in reply were paced by national opening batsman, Stephen Naitrasm, whose unbeaten 46 laid the foundation for a winning total of 75/1.
The teams will now prepare for the 2019 competition scheduled to commence later this month.
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019 11:55 AM
- Guy Joseph shoots down reports of complete St. Jude Hospital demolition November 18, 2019 10:26 AM
- Central Statistical Office launches Census 2020 recruitment drive November 18, 2019 12:16 AM
- Saint Lucia gov’t launches programme to boost local production of 7 key fruits, vegetables November 17, 2019 9:50 PM
- Fuel prices change November 17, 2019 7:00 PM
- Kindergarten registration takes on a new approach November 17, 2019 12:51 PM
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM