Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – We hereby inform the public of an isolated incident related to ONE specific batch of water produced by Forest Spring; batch number 319 27/04/18 We are investigating the reports we received about this batch being defective.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT HAS YET TO BE DETERMINED THAT THE BATCH IS CONCLUSIVELY DEFECTIVE. However, we have taken the decision and precaution to recall this batch of water in the event that the batch is truly defective.
We advise the public to please do not consume any water which is part of the aforementioned batch. We are taking every possible measure to remove the selected product from the market and we are also taking all necessary steps towards ensuring that this doesn’t recur.
Please note well that this is the first time in the 8 years of Forest Spring doing business in St. Lucia, that we have to issue a product recall.
The quality of our product is of the utmost importance to us and we will work very hard towards ensuring that there will be no future product recalls (unlike competing brands who have experienced numerous product recalls).
Forest Springs is by far the highest quality of bottled water available in St. Lucia today and we are proud to say so!
Please contact us at 455 1100 for further information regarding the product recall.”
FROM THE DIRECTORS, MANAGEMENT & STAFF
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM