Share This On:
They will be offering free services and medication to the Vieux-Fort residents and surrounding communities on Wednesday July 30th at the Vieux-Fort primary school.
Clinic will be from 8-5.
Services include eye, dental and many other examinations.
More Health Stories
- Funding for OECS Regional Health Project December 4, 2019
- Legislation governing employment at new hospital discussed December 4, 2019
- Update on reopening and closure of wellness centres December 3, 2019
- World AIDS Day community outreach activities December 3, 2019
- Message from the President of NCPD December 3, 2019
- Consultancy for the Owen King EU Hospital December 2, 2019
- World AIDS Day community outreach activities November 29, 2019
- Eating banana skin can help with ‘better sleep and weight loss’ November 28, 2019