Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Fond Doux Plantation & Resort announced that it has been ranked in the 2019 Top 100 Luxury Resort Worldwide at the 2019 Hotel of the Year Awards.
The Hotel of the Year Awards recognize and rewards hotels, resorts, boutique properties and spas that deliver exceptional levels of service and world-class facilities to its guests.
“By becoming an award-winning hotel, you showcase your hotel as much more than a hotel but as a guest experience that will live with your guests for many years and elevate your hotel over your competitors,” says Ian Whitty, director of the Hotel of the Year Awards.
Eroline Lamontagne, the executive director of Fond Doux, said: “It is always rewarding to receive these awards, for it shows our commitment to our island, employees and the community in which we operate by maintaining our sustainable practices, St. Lucia’s rich culture, heritage, and legendary hospitality.”
The Hotel of the Year Awards is unique to the hospitality industry as they offer a fully recorded inspection to each official nominee which is then followed up with a comprehensive inspection report that can act as a consultation to review current guest services and facilities. This can be of great value to management and owners that seek to improve the overall guest experience that they offer their guests.
Fond Doux Plantation continues to make powerful strides in expanding and improving their unique 100% Saint Lucian product as well as their guest experiences. This award comes only a month after receiving the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Certificate of Excellence and the Hotels.com Sustainable Hotel Award.
About Fond Doux Plantation
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort is a 19th century eco-friendly resort situated amidst a 250 yr. old traditional working plantation and features fifteen uniquely designed private cottages, two onsite restaurants serving plantation to plate cuisine, organic spa, boutique, Circle of Love wedding gazebo, triple cascading pool and the “Plas Cacao” Chocolate shop. The resort is conveniently located just minutes away from St. Lucia’s main attractions, including the Pitons, Sulphur Springs – ‘The Caribbean’s only drive-in volcano’– and the best diving sites on the island, all within the prestigious UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM