Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Fond Doux Plantation & Resort is proud to announce exciting new developments andawards for the year so far.
Having completed 2014 with a bang, receiving a number of awards from Travel Weekly and Tripadvisor to name a few, Fond Doux is at it again. Fond Doux has been granted the Award of Excellence from the Booking.com Guest Review Awards 2014.
This award was received in recognition of Fond Doux’s dedication and care in meeting and exceeding guests’ expectations, and its ability to consistently deliver amazing stays.
Fond Doux has also received a 3-star Approved Diamond Rating from AAA. Each year, AAA reviews more than 28,000 hotels including resorts, historic inns, B&Bs and just 0.4 percent make the AAA Five Diamond List.
“Only properties that meet AAA’s standards for cleanliness, comfort, and hospitality get to be AAA approved and we are very proud of that”, states Eroline Lamontagne, Executive Director and Co-Owner of the Resort.
“The first quarter of 2015 has definitely been exciting to date”,Erolineaffirms. “We have succeeded in moving our offices to the main plantation house, providing a more relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for our guests.We have also provided a number of training exercises in customer serviceand eco-green practices for our staff”, she continues.
As a green globe certified property, Fond Doux is committed to eco-friendliness, self-sufficiency, sustainable tourism and ensures that this concept is embedded in all of its practices.
Fond Doux was built from a deeply rooted passion of its St.Lucian owners Lyton and Eroline Lamontagne, to transform a 250 year old working plantation into a property that would not only preserve the integrity of the natural environment, but to also make it a vacation destination for those who appreciate the wonders of nature.
They have announced that they have a number of other projects underway, which they will announce in due course, as their aim is to constantly improve on the experience that they provide to their guests.
Fond Doux is not your typical resort – Fond Doux is a self-sufficient, authentic resort that goes above and beyond to deliver exceptional guest experiences, and that is evident in the collage of awards that they have received over the years.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Blue Diamond Resorts implement worldwide COVID-19 safety protocols
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission