Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – It has been a year of industry accolades, awards, and designations for Fond Doux Plantation & Resort – and we feel honored to add another award to our growing list.
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort is proud to be among the first-ever recipients of Hotels.com’s Certificate of Excellence, recognizing our continued commitment to top quality hospitality.
Hotels.com launched its Global Awards Program in May of 2015. A Certificate of Excellence is awarded based on the 15 million reviews from Hotels.com users, where hotels and resorts need to maintain a 4.5 star average or better.
2015 has proven to be a banner year for Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, and it’s not over yet – there are a number of projects in the planning stages for the resort with the aim to constantly improve upon on the experience each guest enjoys during their visits.
In the meantime, the Fond Memories of Fond Doux photo contest is live on the resort website, a photo contest for the best restaurant photo and general property photo. One lucky winner will receive a complimentary three night all-inclusive stay for two, announced this coming October.
More Tourism Stories
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa wins wedding award February 27, 2020
- Government launches TSA February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucia welcomes Run for Fun Cruise February 20, 2020
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020
- Minister of Tourism to host press conference, Monday February 14, 2020
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- Former UK tourist board director launches Travel Insights Report January 20, 2020