Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – In yet another exciting move for sports fans, Flow announced today that it is now a designated International Broadcaster for the 2016 NFL Super Bowl.
As a result, the Company’s Flow Sports network will give fans special access to reports and updates from Super Bowl Week, including coverage of all the exciting events surrounding one of the biggest sporting events on the planet.
The Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers will compete in this year’s Super Bowl, which is set to take place in Santa Clara, California on February 7th 2016, and will mark the 50th anniversary of the professional American football championship. It is also the first global event being covered by Flow Sports – one of the select few media houses granted approval for media access at the event.
“It is a great privilege to have an opportunity to participate in the biggest annual American sporting event,” said John Reid, President of Cable and Wireless’ Consumer Group. Our production team is thrilled to be on location, and it’s going to be a fun week for our customers, who will enjoy an in-depth and behind the scene Super Bowl experience,” said Reid.
Presenter Syreeta Stracey and the Flow Sports team will spend the entire week covering the build-up events, including Super Bowl Opening Media Night; Super Bowl City; NFL Experience; and Party with A Purpose/Taste of The NFL. Viewers will also have access to interviews, insights, predictions, analysis, breaking news, plus a front row seat to some of the host city’s most sizzling events leading up to the epic kick off.
Flow Sports will package and showcase the interviews beginning on February 2nd, leading up to kick-off on February 7th.
- CPL: St Lucia Zouks retain six players from 2019 squad
- Daren Sammy excited having Chris Gayle with St. Lucia Zouks despite controversy
- Cricket: Women’s and ‘A’ Team Series in the Caribbean postponed
- St Lucia Zouks name the Caribbean players they will retain this season
- Chris Gayle to be penalised for his public outbursts against Tallawahs, Ramnaresh Sarwan
- CWI boss expects Chris Gayle to be punished
- Pamala Baldwin’s Team Liquid wins the 2020 CSA Traveller’s trophy
- Daren Sammy supports Dugard, Micoud
- Cricket chiefs still planning for T20 World Cup this year despite COVID-19