Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A Florida man allegedly used a pair of scissors to cut off his wife’s lover’s penis, according to a report.
Alex Bonilla, 49, is accused of committing the heinous act on the man — who is his neighbor — while the victim’s two kids were home last Sunday outside of Gainesville, according to a police report obtained by NBC NEWS.
The victim told police that Bonilla attacked him at gunpoint, threatening to kill him if he resisted, the report said.
Once inside the neighbor’s bedroom, Bonilla allegedly tied up the victim and attacked him. Bonilla then fled the house with the man’s detached penis.
Bonilla had caught his wife and neighbor having sex last May, according to the police report.
Cops charged Bonilla with aggravated assault, cruelty toward a child, and burglary.
It’s unclear if doctors were able to reattach the victim’s penis, the report said.
More International News Stories
- WHO raises global virus risk to maximum level February 28, 2020
- Pope sick a 2nd day with apparent cold, cancels audiences February 28, 2020
- Mexico declares first case of coronavirus February 28, 2020
- Virus to cost world tourism at least $22 bn — WTTC February 28, 2020
- Belgian wine alert after woman dies from sip of MDMA drug February 28, 2020
- E. coli gut infection linked to bowel cancer February 27, 2020
- Facebook bans ads with false claims about coronavirus February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus patient in Brazil marks Latin America’s first case February 26, 2020