Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Carnival Planning and Management Agency (CPMA) and the National Carnival Queen Pageant Committee on Sunday March 22nd, 2015 hosted the first leg of the 2015 National Carnival Queen Pageant auditions at the National Cultural Centre.
Young ladies between the ages of 18‐23 hailing from communities across the island came prepared to dazzle the judges and audience.
The ladies appeared in swimwear, performing talent, evening wear and the interview segment.
Confident and articulate introductions, unique talent showcases and interesting social commentary talent pieces, stunning designer gowns, powerful and thought‐provoking content interviews, encapsulated the atmosphere at the National Cultural Centre on Sunday.
In commenting on the second leg of the National Carnival Queen Show auditions Mr. Lyndon Arnold, Chairman of the CPMA said ‘we are still receiving many inquiries from young ladies who are still interested, some of whom encountered some challenges in meeting the delivery time of some documents which form part of the criteria of the application process.
We believe it is therefore only fitting that we extend the timeline so as to allow all hopefuls an equal opportunity’. Mr. Arnold joined the Pageant Committee Chairman Mr. Trevor King in assuring all the young ladies that this year’s queen show experience will be a very rewarding journey especially given what the Queen Pageant Committee has in store for them.
All young ladies between the ages of 18‐23 are encouraged to come be part of this life‐changing experience through the final audition which will be held in April 2015. The CPMA and the newly revamped Carnival Queen Pageant Committee promises that this year’s winners are guaranteed some very attractive prizes and unique opportunities.
More Entertainment Stories
- Iconic Saint Lucia-born filmmaker Franklyn St. Juste dies November 8, 2019
- Saint Lucia wins Miss OECS pageant November 2, 2019
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019
- Saint Lucian artiste Saveion gets international break October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia Writers to host ‘rising star’ October 13, 2019
- Jackie Brown actor Robert Forster has died October 12, 2019
- Video: ‘Belly’ actor, Louie Rankin of Jamaica, dies in Canada car crash September 30, 2019